Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New Start

Changing into a lot more dance formation is looking good. The kind of interest I have been looking for. Apparently there is quite a bit of dancing but in very small groups and nothing steady. I am still looking for ways to help people. There is lots to do


I can dream, can't I?

Then there is the good news of a small industrial park in Lualualei. It would convert this area in a real Paradise. Local small businesses and light industrial operations are an important source of jobs for Waianae’s people. A healthy level of small local businesses is essential for the local economy and also lessens the volume of commuter traffic that causes severe congestion on Farrington Highway during morning peak and afternoon traffic periods. "And I coulda been home in 20 minutes." None of that Rail Humbug.


Nanaikeola Senior Apartments, the high rise in Nanakuli.
Kaiser Permanente on the right.


There is the usual Hawaiian and Samoan Dancing, but I have heard of other such as line dancing. Let us know and we can write them up. Free Public Relations.