Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Over And Out

Cleaning House and it is looking better all around. I had to cut down on the amount of blogging I do, and I found the perfect method to phase a blog out. No hits, no use.

“When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we
take so long looking at the closed door that we do not see the
one that has been opened up for us”

I deleted The Eastside blog last week end and this week end it will be Sea Country. The hits were way down so we apparently we don't lose much in hits and which is perfectly acceptable. Then Central Valley will be on tap for the following week end.

Most the hits from Central Valley are going over to Oahu West blog which is just fine with me. Then Ewa Bus Stop blog is also getting some hits. Now Ewa Bus Stop will have the territory from Ewa - Ewa Beach and West all the way to Makaha. A marvel, the hits are dropping, but very slowly. Nice.


"I could've walked home in five minutes."

We will still be around but we must say Aloha to this blog.
All I can say is we tried.