Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Surprising

This blog continues to move along very nicely. Much better than when it was Nanakuli Ridge. More hits must be coming from up or down the Waianae Coast.

"Be courteous to all, but intimate with few;  and let those be
well-tried before you give them your confidence."

 I had trouble with my computer crashing so while I was having it fixed I had to use my old back up on which I had installed Windows 8 just to see what it looked like. I was forced to get used to it. It is not my kind of Operating System but it is just as good as Windows 7. Perhaps I can learn more.

"A Change Is Gonna Come" by Sam Cooke

I have a very good friend that lives up the Waianae Coast. He has always spent time helping his friends and neighbors and I expect to leave my meager belongings for him to distribute when I reach the end of the line. Perhaps I should now include all the Coast and promote, beaches and most water activities which are so readily available here.


The Waianae Public Library doing such a great job for the Coast, that they had plans for one in Nanakuli for next year, but now been postponed to pay for the Rail Disaster.

Meanwhile I started two new blogs in the East Coast. East Ko'olau Blog and Oahu East, and going slow as molasses in January. But not yet in the search engines. I have the four bottom ones with special help because they are not linked to other more helpful places. So I am forced to do a little extra.


No guarantee but it may help. We shall see. The four bottom blogs are Sea Country, Bailando en la Oscuridad, East Ko'olau Blog and Oahu East. Looks bad but I don't lose hope. One good steady Information and Photo Contributor would do wonders not only for the blog he/she picked but for the entire blogosphere. It is called synergism, look it up.