Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lottery or For Sale?

The computer should have been gone long ago. But I realize that if it says free, in the internet it is not free, there is a punch line somewhere that screws up the whole works. So we cannot blame the people, the same thing happened when we had Nanakuli Ridge running.  I gotta be making some bucks somewhere, because no one has ever done anything for free.

In many things it is not well to say, "Know thyself";
it is better to say, "Know others." 

So I have a laptop computer and the winning number for month of May is 95. On Friday evening of the 31st I will look up the closing of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The last two digits will be the number to use for the month of June. If the last two numbers of your Social Security are the same, the computer is yours. I would rather have someone get it for free.


However there is another way for the more "businesslike" characters out there that don't believe in free. They understand money and the highball. They know how to wheel and deal and there is a price out there, (a deliberate high ball.) The only difference is that I am in complete control, ain't nobody gonna low ball me, though it will drop in price occasionally.

So now it is a matter of who gets it first. Free for the one with the same Social Security last two digits. or the one that buys it for the going price. For me, it is just a game and I make the rules. I will have to get more information to the East Ko'olau Blog and to Oahu East blog. They are beginning to notice.

"Crazy" by Melveen Leed

Pub's Side Note: Fortunately, I am meeting more people that have good speakers on their computers. With some good speakers you can play music that may sound better than your high class stereos. Or get a good set of Earphones. I can give them some of my music. Did somebody say "Sell?"