Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Next

Once a week is turning out just about right. It will take some time for Nanakuli to realize I do not intend to rip anyone off in money.  The laptop computer has been there for over four weeks. The odds indicate someone should have had the number. But of course, the laptop could not be free, could it?

"Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine."

There must be some other angle to it. Cannot blame them. That has been the course of regular business and it has been taken to extremes in politics with outright lies. Look what Caldwell did to Cayetano in the last election. The dirtiest campaign in the history of Honolulu.

"Tiny Bubbles" by Don Ho

Well, I live in Nanakuli, so I have to think of the Waianae Coast. I haven't gone to Makaha Resort to check out the dancing but I will. There are bars there so that will not be problem, I can sit down and have me a Rum & Coke. I must go on a Saturday night when it is most likely they will have some dance action. I can have nice couple hours casing the joint. I don't have to wait for a specific bus, I can leave any time because it is downhill all the way to Makaha.


Second I need a good run in the daytime, down the coast to Waianae District Park and the Library and then go over to check out the Pililauu District Park. I am finding that the biggest problem in the West remains to find a Community Center that will admit ballroom dancing. They are notorious for keeping dancing out of the centers. From a 40 year old quote. "We ain't running no dance halls in our community centers."

"So Sad (To Watch Good Love Go Bad)"
by the Everly Brothers

I will have to ask questions about the Ko'ilina Resort and maybe put that on the agenda for the future. Kapolei is trying but people are afraid to try anything because they don't know where the rail is going to screw up the works and they are bound to do that.

Next I will have to make the Ewa run which includes Ewa Beach. I must make sure that I include Crestview Community Park, Waipio and Pearl City Manana Community Park both for line dancing. That I must do first. We need line dance information on our blogs.


For most, Easy Street is always a dead end or a blind alley. But for the contractors on the Rail, Oh Boy, Whatta Gravy Train. Billions and Billions of dollars in profits. No one has any experience with rails. Estimates have been five billions but everyone now knows that it will be closer to Ten Billion Dollars. you know, cost overruns and all that. He He He. The money is just going to be rolling in. The people? "Let'em eat cake."