Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

The Agonizing Reappraisel

The preliminary plans for Nanakuli Ridge blog are taking shape. The beneficiaries do not seem to be with it just yet. We must be patient. So for the ones that have been on the list and appeared in the blogs, there will be no worry for a while.

"Don't lose your dignity and respect, - Don't cry over the past, it's gone,
Don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrived, - Live in the present
and make it a beautiful experience."

I should wait a few months and dedicate myself to expanding to the rest of Nanakuli south and up to Lualualei. Some will eventually be realizing what a blog can do for the community. Nanakuli Ridge coulda been a contendah. Anyway, you all know I tried. Perhaps later. The sign on the door I leave open will still say welcome.

No one has claimed the computer that is in our lottery. I made it only for Nanakuli Ridge people for the first two weeks. Then I included the Oahu - West blog readers the next two weeks. Now I will include the readers of Central Valley blog. Somebody is going to get a perfectly good Laptop Computer for free. It must be a reader of our blogs and I make the rules.

"Blues In The Night" by Dinah Shore

Meanwhile, I hear some good news at the Waianae District Park. I will have to visit. Then there is Recreation Center near here that I have to find out about that. I have work to do. The Catholic Church may kokua if I can talk to the right parties.

Some have said that "a mistake is the first step of success." - But the truth of the
matter is that "the correction of a mistake is the first step of success."

The year 2012 will mark the pinnacle of power of the unions on Oahu. The greed in their lying methods is gradually going through the Universities and in all political circles and even noted on the Mainland. They have asked for it, through John White and the PRP, so they can blame no one but themselves. The Rail is what did it and Caldwell cannot distance himself. The disaster caused to the citizens of this community will never be forgotten. And the cost will be an ongoing reminder to all. There are some that already have regrets. But it may be too late, you have been had, now you have to pay the piper, through the nose.


Pub's Side Note: Just got into Google + and made my first "circle," it is a little complicated but the simple stuff seems right up my social alley. You don't need an invite you can just ask to be let in. It seems to be better than Facebook or Twitter. I dropped those a year back. Guy Kawasaki has just written a terrific book "What the Plus!" Paperback on sale at Amazon for only $8.