Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holidays

We are getting there little by little. Got most of my small stuff done and went over to Kokua Mao. They were just closing up and will not open until Wednesday.

 
They were not very interested in photo taking so we can go on our merry way.

Then went to Ono Steak and got my gift box of food filled up . Then went over Nanakuli Super, and at first they seemed to want to kokua. So I told them I would be back.

John Mason Neale 1853 The extremely
popular Christmas carol ‘Good King Wenceslas’ had its lyrics written in 1853,
by the English hymn writer John Mason
Neale. Neale wrote the lyrics with
his music editor Thomas Helmore.

Went back home and checked my mail on the way up. Then I usually divide the lunch in half, but it was so good, I ended up eating the whole thing. Then I got on the computer and took my time and made some posters for Ono Steak and Shrimp, and went back to get the photo. This time Carla was there, just had to wait a little bit.

"Silent Night"

She was waiting on customers, so I went over to Nanakuli Super, nice people but they were not quite with it. No hu hu, they are not ready for a blog. Maybe next year. Then went back and got a photo of Jeffery and Carla right at the serving window. Nice.


A little rough in a darkened window, but I wanted to try it.
Not bad but it could have been better. (better photographer)
 
From Jeffery and Carla
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
And Jesus loves you.

Nice Christmas Eve excursion and I have work to do. Back home, I took a little nap, and got back on my game. The computer.

Pub's Side Note: Through these blogs read the most informed cultural dancers in the Pacific. What is a Cultural Dancer?