Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Craft Day

Getting a little trouble with my sleep cycle. I am getting sleepy later and waking up later. Then I get sleepy in the afternoon and take a nap. So I got up late Tuesday morning. Did some computer work, ate my breakfast and got ready for crafts at the community room of Nanaikeola Senior Apartments.

"Think you can, think you can’t – either way you’re right."

After noontime I went down to get some pics and/or news to make this blog. Not many there but those that were there were busy putting up the decorations for Halloween. The phone I took down with me was good for Aunty Jeanna, if it does her good, it's all right with me. There is not too much interest yet, but it will increase with time and a little blog PR.


Joe and Pat standing, Fina and Aunty Jeanna sitting.
These are the core members of the crafts room and there will
be more joining when they get wind of what they can do.

Went over to Kokua Mao and Yvonne could not play the music I gave her. I gave her another and she gave me the old one. I took it home and I couldn't play it either. I checked the tracks they were there. I could ask the computer to play each track but it could not play it as a record. I will have to inquire. Somebody must know what I did wrong.

"Somewhere Over The Rainbow"   ...   Iz

Pub's Side Note: Those that live and work in Nanakuli Ridge live in Paradise. Don't have to buck that horrible traffic to town every day and the bus now is worse, takes so much out of your life.  Famous saying in Waianae, "I coulda been home in 20 minutes. In town it takes me 20 minutes to get out of the parking area."