Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Another Possible

Looking around I went to Napa Auto Parts and they seemed to be busy. Cut over to the stores and I noticed a lady cleaning a window and inquired about taking photo for our Nanakuli Ridge blog. As per usual, and I cannot blame them, they assume it means money. So it will take a while for them to understand how this works. NO MONEY!

I went to Sack N Save and got my goodies, went home and got my camera and came back.

Kim Ae Suk, Angena, Andrew and Agnes Yoon

I got a good picture of the group and I was on my way home when I realized I didn't get the name of the place and then I thought why not a picture of the front?


So you can see where you are at in Nanakuli Ridge.

Pub's Side Note: If you are not riding the buses any more we can all understand,  it is just terrible to see old ladies riding standing up all the way to town. The department of transportation used to have a good reputation but not anymore. Get rid of them.