Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

The Computer System

Latest statistics on the computer for sale to the "first come, first serve." One Computer, EMachine, keyboard and Mouse, One LCD Monitor with swinging arm bracket, a color printer and a scanner.

All in working order. Original Cost $1000. A good price would have been half price at $500, I started at $250 with the stipulation that it would come down in price $5 per day. It has been a good game even for those that did not play the game.

"Hope is patience with the lamp lit."

Today, Friday, the 14th the price is $110 and it will keep going down $5 everyday until Monday. Monday the price will be $95 and you can buy it if you communicate before I make contact with the Catholic Church or Nanakuli Intermediate for a donation and they will pick it up. Once I have given my word all bets are off. I will begin making my phone calls at 9:00 AM.

There will be another deal the same way later on. But then more people will know. Honesty is the best policy.

Pub's Side Note, Monday, September 17th, the computer system going to Samoan Wesleyan Church or to Nanaikepono Protestant Church, first come, first serve. Mahalo.