Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Meeting at Nanaikeola

Wednesday, I went a little late about noon and some people, having eaten, were already leaving, Fortunately we had nice crowd left. And Pat began going over her notes.


Gradually many voiced their opinions and hopefully Pat will give us a summary of what was more or less decided. We are in progress of developing and Rome was not built in a day.

 
I tried some potato chips with potato salad and it wasn't bad at all. Unfortunately I forgot to bring me a hot dog to eat at home.

 "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters
compared to what lies within us."


I was able to get a nice quote from Pat:

Mahalo to all of you who attended my first get together luncheon -
I look forward to a wonderful year of fun events.
Your Coordinator,
Pat Texeira