Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Pot Luck at Nanaikeola

I got up  feeling nice and surfed my computer for what to do. Had a late breakfast and got ready for the my next door neighbors. They said Friday but I soon learned that they would be working on Friday, no big doings of the church.

But I showered and got ready to go to the famous monthly Pot Luck and Birthday Celebration at the Nanaikeola Senior Apartments. Got there about after 12 and they had a good crowd. I couldn't eat because I don't have my teeth in working order yet.

 Seated: Joe, Sharon, Jessica. Standing, Robert, Glen, Pat and Mitch.
Got this photo last, but I must get a group like this every time to
gradually introduce everyone to the reader/tenants.

Got some photos but not so easy from the light in. So I missed some people near the light and I tried to get them from the outside but I only got a picture of me in the glass. Not so good.


Hail, Hail, the gangs all here. Well, not all of them but we are improving,  little by little.

Took a container down with me this last time and got something for my sweet tooth. I should have this finished by this afternoon. Will check it over at least once. Like I forgot to get a quote from some one.

Pub's Side Note: Check the computer price, going down.