Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Da Computer

OK, I have notified the people from the church about the used computer system that I want to donate to a worthy person of the church. But they are pretty busy, so I understand. But I have to get this to someone that lives in Nanakuli Ridge. So now it is open to anyone. We are gradually getting more readers so more people are aware of this blog, so perhaps the computer can go somewhere else.

"A blog is a website in which items are posted on a regular basis and displayed in reverse chronological order. The term blog is a shortened form of weblog or web log. Authoring a blog, maintaining a blog or adding an article to an existing blog is called blogging. Individual articles on a blog are called blog posts, posts or entries."

The computer system must move out of here soon. If I don't move it by the end of August I will give it to my computer geek friend in town and he usually finds someone from his church. But when I need some help on my computer I have to go all the way down town and with the terrible bus situation that exists, it is not easy.

Throughout the Mainland they know the necessity of getting people off their cars and unto public transportation. So they are making efforts to have comfortable public transportation. Not on Oahu. Here lately, they are making it very uncomfortable to use Public Transportation and everyone on the bus is saying the same thing. "Oh boy, when I get my car." Some are saying this out loud. Some are saying we cannot blame the Department of Transportation. Ok. Who is to blame for this fiasco?

So is the answer, move out of Nanakuli? I don't think so. Things may look better next week.

Pub's Side Note: Maybe I can make a deal to use some of that lumber at the church building to make a frame for my bed. I don't have a good saw, so I would have to get it cut. Anybody?