Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bed Frame

I have to work at this slowly because I don't do this everyday and I get tired too soon. But I had to see if my planning had done any good. The church people cut the lumber to my specs but I still had to put it together. The First frame came out pretty good. The church people were very accurate.


Thanks to my good neighbors,
God prefers not to do it himself. He lets his people do it.

Then I made a makeshift head rest with boxes and I slept last night that way. Not bad. This morning I finished the head rest, put some boxes underneath to get an idea and the whole thing seems to be shaping up very nicely.


Now, I just get a few cardboard boxes to put underneath with handles and that will be the next step. Whatever else will go in back and will not be making much use of that stuff. An extra printer, I will put there but it will go out just one time and the space will remain empty for later use.

How about Nanaikeola Senior Apartments with a smoker's Porch in front.

Pub's Side Note: The lowest blog on my totem pole is Nanakuli Ridge. However this month we finally got past the 6000 total hits. Hopefully we will hit 7000 total hits before year's end. Meanwhile, there have been no inquires on the computer system for sale. Just use the comments section and I will get back to you ASAP. Happy Holidays.