Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Napa is still rolling

I dropped in at the Mobile phones yesterday Monday and talked to somebody there about getting the best picture. It would be today about 2:00 P.M.

"We all live under the same sky, but we do not all have the same horizon."

My feet still giving me trouble but I can move slowly, if painfully. Lucky I can ride the bike just fine. But today, different personnel at the place, and they seem a little too "Rootzi-Tootzi" for a common blog. But I always like to say, "The decision was theirs," I don't try to exclude anyone.

"Somewhere Over The Rainbow" by Iz

Then I went over to Napa Auto Parts, and you cannot find a friendlier bunch of people. My luck changed for the better. You have to meet them too.


Natasha, Cindy and Rene. In back: Stephen and Donald.

Welcome Nanakuli Committee

Come visit us for all your automotive needs. If we don't have it, we will try our best to get it for you. We do the leg work. Come and meet us, family owned and operated. 
Cindy

I was so happy I forgot to get my stuff at Sack N Save. Oh well, I will go later. Had some good emails, so that was nice. Got to work on this blog.

In an old peoples home: Feel your feelings. Cry when you need to. Laugh when you can. Eat when you are hungry. Sleep when you are tired. But don't just wait around to die, do something good for someone. This is going to be really weird at first, but embrace it. You haven't felt your feelings for a long time. You will have a learning curve.