Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Church Keeps Moving

Woke up late Saturday morning and I could hear noises going on next door. I peeked out the window and sure enough the church volunteers were there.

"We can complain because the rose bushes have thorns
or we can rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."

I got on my computer to check my email. Not much there except a few million dollars I can have from West Africa someplace. Then got on my first blog Town Dancer. Finished that one up and looked down and yelled hello to one of the workers on the church second floor. Told him I would be down KauKau time.


The church cannot lose with these kind of people.

Finally went down before noon and got a couple fotos at random. I wanted to test my cameras. One did not work. I have to look into that. I am learning. So I made a collage of the two (above.) I am learning there too. Then I waited around to get a photo of the gang, with the names. Very necessary for the rest of the church members to know about these good people. Finally got them up front with the tools at hand.


From left to right: Kalea, Rob, Margie, Ernest, Sol, Fila, Leani and Jason

Prayer of thanks:
Today was another blessed day. The body of Christ gathered today to serve an awesome God. We worked on building His foundation through fellowship and teamwork. The Lord is moving in miraculous ways and He is calling His people to gather together in one accord and it is awesome. "With God, All things are possible." Amen. - - Kalea Hussey