Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Malasadas

I went to Sack N Save to get my free watermelon and they were closing up early at Angelo's Malasadas because of the wind. There were a few people there so it was my chance to get a few more people into a photo.


AJ, Gilberto, Angelo, Seroza and Chrissy

Quote: "Open on Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM."


"Stranger In Paradise" by Tony Bennett

I waited for news from the mainland but no luck. I don't know what happened but I guess they got home all right. Hope so. I got only one picture that I can put in so far. I apologize for getting me in there but it is all I got. Maybe I will get a few more photos so I can make a blog out of them.

With Jeffrey and Carla of the Ono Steak and Shrimp at the famous Nanakuli Super parking lot. I am getting the parking lot people interested and they are beginning to be more well  known in our community. That is the name  of our game.

In 2001, President Clinton handed George Bush a projected 10-year budget surplus over $5 trillion. Bush and Cheney turned Clinton's surplus into a $5 trillion deficit through outrageous tax cuts for the rich, two disastrous wars, and a financial crash that caused the Great Recession. It's taken us almost four years to get out of that mess. And we are going to vote for these dumb dodos again. Yeah man!