Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Busy, Busy

I have had an interesting time. I had six dancing blogs and now I have only four. Two in town and two in the West. I had to juggle around and drop the ones with the lowest number of hits according to the counter. Nanakuli Ridge does not count because it is my own personal blog.

"When I started writing this blog more than 3 years ago, it was in response
to traditional media’s habit of twisting interviews to fit the headlines
they wanted to create." ~Mark Cuban

Anyway, as of this week we start new again. The total hits on all blogs are at the bottom with a little over 267 average hits per day. This translates to 8000 hits for a 30 day month. So our immediate goal is  to get to 300 hits which will be 9000 hits per month.


I can dream too

Even the hits on this blog came down to less than ten a day which is mostly my fault. I have to go out and get more people into it. Anyone out there? Of course, it didn't help that I was feeling a little under the weather for a few days at the beginning of the month. I am just fine now.

Of course, no one starves in Nanakuli, places to eat and get food are in abundance. What we need are other things like nails. Nails? How about sand paper? Or other minor hardware problems. Then, too a copy center with office supplies, photos, simple computer stuff. But then the rents are pretty high. Cannot blame.


And whatever happened to the Treasure Island that they were going to build out a mile off shore. Based with old cars, old engines, old tires to almost the sea level and then covered with gravel, and dirt until it emerged out over the water and then planted with palm trees. Sand Island with a little more class and over a half mile long.

"Stranger In Paradise" by Frankie Laine

The beach would raise by itself and the size of the waves would be less and a more welcome sight for families with kids. The Park area could be made larger. Did someone shoot that dreamer?