Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nanakuli Ridge, my residence.

I have made some contact with the mainland and informed them of this blog. It is the easiest way to keep my friends and relatives informed of my doings and my life for the short time remaining.

"It will do you no good to get on the right track if you are going in the wrong direction."

I have receive photos from the mainland and I scanned them and posted them to this blog but have not received any recognition from anyone that they saw them. So the blog is not in contact with anyone of them yet.

I am making some good contact with my neighbors and that counts for a lot. I get a few photos from the various gathering, though some may not be that interested. I have to find the best way to get the communication.

"Stranger In Paradise by Tony Bennett
 Down the street, I have Shelly's Hair Studio but they are too busy. Then next door is Kokua Mau, and they are too busy but I help wherever I can. Evelyn has a whole group of handicapped people that they help and they even take in a little outside work of small constructions with paper and ornaments and easily learned.

Kokua is in their name. I have to drop in there now and then, usually on my way to the Super Market. I am helping them get a good computer set up.

"The Tennessee Waltz" by Patti Page

Then I have the Nanakuli Super parking lot. Individual entrepreneurs use the lot with permission of Nanakuli Super. The anchor is Ono Steak and Lobster, starring Jeffrey and Carla. Five days per week, Mondays thru Fridays. Now and then I can get a photo of a group at the table, sometime part of the family which is just fine for everyone.

"My Way" by Frank Sinatra

Then my next best is Saturday and Sunday, Angelo's Malasadas, starring Roza and Cindy. And I get a photo now and then. They even received a comment in the blog from someone in Chicago, Illinois, someone that knew Cindy. Just terrific.

Gave them a couple copied CDs  of music from Mexico City. Luis Miguel. Just to introduce the music to Nanakuli Ridge.

Pub's Side Note: I am gradually getting more and they will be in here often. The main thing is that we get to know each other a little better. We are Nanakuli Ridge and we take pride in our growing community.