Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Karaoke at Nanaikeola Senior Apartments

Tuesday, April 10th, from 10 am to 2 pm in the third floor community room. (I still think it would be more inviting if it was open door.) Nice bunch of ladies there. OK, you guys, where are you?


Ruth, Dee Jeanna, Kathy and Tina

From Kathy: Karaoke, a party get together for singing, dancing and fun. Lots of Fun. Don't need to be an Ella Fitzgerald or Frank Sinatra to sing, or a Fred Astaire to dance. To have fun is what this is all about.


As the poet Edgar A Guest said:
Let me be a little kinder, Let me be a little blinder.
To the faults of those around me, Let me praise a little more.

Relatives on the Mainland.

Got a nice Easter Card from my neice Yvonne and a couple photos. She doesn't have email, which is easier and I find it difficult to write nowadays. (wasn't much good at it in my younger days either.) I can type and that is easy. I will see about making a blog for them. They will be here in May for five days and I must prepare something.