Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Working It

Nice morning to my errands and I planned on going shopping center for some others. Got most things and in the afternoon I went to Shop N Save, got some Macadmia Nuts to send to my sister Bea on the Mainland. Post Office opens at 1:00 PM. Her Birthday, she can share with her children and grandchildren.

"It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you are."

On the way I noticed the Huli-huli chicken and arranged to get a photo, Went home and got the camera and a cap for one of the guys. Not a bad price, Six bucks for a half chicken plate with two scoops rice and a little corn. Good 'nuff.

Huli-huli chicken fresh off the grill, Nanakuli Super Parking, every Friday.

Then went over the Ono Steak And Shrimp and talked to Jeffery about the Mini Web site. This is hard to explain to anybody, no one has ever seen a Mini Web site. First time for me too, so what do I know? We decided, I will just set up a trial and he can add or substract whatever he wants. We will play it by ear. It will be on the side bar of this blog.

"Til I Waltz Again With You" by Theresa Brewer

Then I just started a free classified Ad to help our neighbors. Employment, because it helps the ones looking for the job and also the ones that need the help. It will be on the side bar of this blog. And yes, I know, many will be minimum wage jobs. But we all know that minumum wage in Nanakuli is ten times better than minimum wage in downtown Honolulu. "I coulda been home in 20 minutes."

"So Rome was not built in a day."

Your local dancing blog, also in side bar