Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Personal Update

Received two nice postcards. One from my sister Bea and every thing is just fine there. I find it difficult to write in snail mail so I hope to convey to my relatives that do not have ready access to email where they can get the information. Through the other friends and relatives access.

"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step."

I also received a card from my great grandson Jacob. He will be going on a base ball trip to New York City. He and his mom can also tune into this blog. They can all see if I am doing all right.


New one on Wednesdays, Agostino's Pizza
Authentic Sicilian Pizza

My blogging is as per usual my hobby and it has been a little overwhelming. But I am in the process now of making one of the blogs independent with at least four Guest Authors. They can then handle it quite well by themselves. Of course I have to give them the best blog I've got. They will then probably run it up to new heights.



I made my usual visit to the VA. I have a bad heart and they are doing wonders with their medications. Just have to visit regularly to check up on my blood levels. They are miracle workers.

I am still amazed that with the scarce blogging I do, we still have about 13 average hits per day in this blog. Almost 400 per 30 day month. They will go up when some of our people in the Nanakuli Ridge start to post something or a photo.

Meanwhile I post whatever I get from my relatives in addition to everything else.