Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year, New Work

I have been neglecting Nanakuli Ridge with being tied up with all the dance functions on this Island. The average hits per day dropped from 12 to 8. But it is a new blog and it will take some time.

"For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await
another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning. Happy New Year."

I went to Nanakuli Super and Carla had some of the family there. So I took my groceries home and came back with the camera.


Jasteen, Caimelo, Caria, Carla, Penelope and Jasarue at the famous Ono Steak and Shrimp,
nice place to enjoy a little food, al fresco.

 I plan on going to the Sunday church meeting that is held in the partial building next door. Maybe I can get a few photos there and more people to tune into the blog. Maybe a few suggest new places for photos. Then I thought about the Faststop and the Mobile place next door. Will have to drop by next week. This is a nice side hobby. Then I was going to go to the reopening of the new McDonalds. Maybe get a few photos. It is all about us, in Nanakuli Ridge.

Pub's Side Note: Some people have suggested I take photo of the new homeless village in process behind Sack N Save. But I am very busy and I can do nothing to help them. I will do as the rest of us and simply ignore them. Perhaps someone can think of something that will really help.