Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Anodder Good Day

Woke up late, checked my email and finished up a blog. Had me a nice breakfast and then did some clean up on my computer. It is always a mess. Gotta get some stuff at the store, and I passed by Kokua Mao, and I explained to Evelyn that I still need someone to help me clean up my place.


I went to the store and waved to the people in the Ono Steak and Shrimp. Got all my goodies at the store and on the way back there was a nice set up for a picture at the Ono. I told Carla I would be right back. Got my groceries put away, cleared the camera and went back and got the picture.


Jeffrey, Charmaine, Carla, Vern, Debbie, Brooklyn and Journey.

I like this, we are getting more people into the Nanakuli Ridge blog and that is good for everybody. And I was lucky to get a good quote from Jeffrey, from John 14:6, very fitting for the Christmas season is upon us.

Jesus says, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father but by me."


I went home and within an hour I had some help to clean up my place. Evelyn and Rosie, I thank you. I was running out of Rum and I did not want to wait for the next special. So I got a small bottle and it should hold me until I can get the big bottle on special. Nice music, interesting new items on the computer, a couple hours then have something to eat and get sleepy and conk out.