Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Nice Week For Me

It was nice for me but not much news from Nanakuli. Hopefully we can get something going at Kokua Mau on the printer next week and get some communication to everyone in signs.

Q: What did the ocean say to the beach?
A: Nothing, it just waved.

Then I hope to get a photo of people I did not get last time and maybe a few from Kaiser and Food Giant too. Would be nice. And of course, I have to begin getting some quotes from our friends and neighbors.

I expect to look around and try to get a photo from the Auto repair down the street, looks like they are pretty busy there. Then maybe McDonalds. If you have any photos, email or loan me the photos and I will put them in. No hurry, we will take our time.


"Happiness is... usually attributed by adults to children,
and by children to adults."