"A nations's character is typified by its dancers."
Find a space anywhere in the room. With the man on the lady's left, face the same direction and hold inside hands, then turn to face each other keep holding those inside hands.
1. Taking inside hands, balance away, towards and away then clap your own hands twice
2. Take outside hands, so now you are facing the opposite direction,
then balance away, towards and away;
then clap your own hands twice.
3. Face your partner and hold both hands of partner (right with left and left with right).
Move a step away with both feet (i.e. step away with one foot and close with the other),
a step towards with both feet,
and a step away with both feet and then clap twice
4. Then move a step towards your partner with both feet,
a step away with both feet,
and a step towards with both feet and then clap twice (the man putting his arms round the lady's waist and clapping behind her back; and the lady putting her arms round the man's neck and clapping at the back of his head.
5. The couple then continue the waltz.
Anyone got that?
"Till I Waltz Again With You" by Theresa Brewer
“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where
there is no path and leave a trail.”